We want to help you make an informed decision about joining the Skinny60® community.
Here is a list of the most common questions about the Skinny60® 60-Day Reset.
If you don't find an answer to your question here, please reach out to us via the Contact Form and we will respond promptly.
If you are experiencing serious discomfort or health problems while participating in the program, please reach out to us via the Contact Form, and consult with your doctor or healthcare practitioner immediately.
Table of Contents
- Why is the program 60 days?
- How much weight will I lose?
- What kinds of recipes are included?
- How long will the food prep take?
- How much will the groceries cost?
- Do I have to buy organic ingredients?
- Will I be hungry?
- Will I get enough protein?
- Can I consume protein powder?
- Can I participate with food allergies?
- Are the recipes FODMAP-friendly?
- Can I eat out and travel?
- Can I drink coffee and tea?
- Can I drink alcohol?
- Do I need to consult with my doctor?
- Can I participate if I have a medical condition?
- Can I participate while I’m pregnant or nursing?
- Do I have to take the supplements?
- What do I do if I’m not losing weight?
- What if I get sick during the program?
- Do I have to exercise?
- Can I continue my regular workout routine?
- How often do I weigh myself?