This policy describes:
If users have questions or concerns regarding this statement, they should contact Skinny60™ Customer Assistance by sending an email to email@example.com
Personally Identifiable Information Collected by Skinny60™
In connection with your use of our Website, we may collect and store the following information:
- The domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Website;
- The e-mail addresses of users who communicate with us via the Website or via e-mail;
- Aggregate information on what pages on our Website users access or visit;
- Information provided by the user, such as through registration on the Website, e-mail update requests and general requests for information (This may include information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information);
- Information identifying you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number; and
- Information in connection with and/or about your transactions with us and transactions with third parties, such as your payment method (valid credit or debit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information).
How Skinny60™ Uses Your Personal Information
In General: By providing Skinny60™ with your personally identifiable information in connection with your use of Skinny60™’s services and/or any of the features/functions of the Website, you consent to Skinny60™’s collection and use of your Personally Identifiable Information as follows:
- To provide the products and services requested via the Website;
- To provide customer support (including the administration of Website usage, monitoring traffic levels, and contacting you regarding improvements we make to our Website and services);
- To manage your account;
- To analyze your use of the products and services offered by Skinny60™ (including the use of your IP address to analyze trends, administer the Sties, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use);
- To improve upon the products and services offered by Skinny60™;
- To provide targeted marketing to you of products and services offered by Skinny60™ and/or third parties associated with Skinny60™;
- To otherwise conduct Skinny60™ business as otherwise described to you.
We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
In order to use some of the Website, a user may first register. During registration a user gives contact information (such as name and email address). We use this information to contact the user about services on the Website for which the user has expressed interest. We may use your e-mail address to contact you directly regarding services, products or information that we believe might interest you.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except with your consent and as permitted by law, in the following situations:
Limited Information to Providers / Business Partners
Skinny60™may share aggregate information about our users with advertisers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties, though such summary information will not identify any specifics related to you. We partner with certain third parties to provide specific services. For example, internet connectivity, computer crime investigation, incident response, web hosting, etc. may be handled by similar third parties. These third parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except in conjunction with providing these services.
In the event Skinny60™ goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, or sale of a portion of its assets, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
Surveys and Contests
From time-to-time our Website may request information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user; therefore, has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code). Contact information will be shared with the contest or survey sponsors and used to notify the winners and award prizes. The terms of a contest may provide, among other things that the identities of the contest winners may be made public. Survey information may also be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the Website. Though we may use an intermediary to conduct these surveys or contests, they may not use users’ personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
Required by Law
Finally, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law when we believe that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, criminal investigation, and/or legal process.
If you prefer that we not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures; that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). If you receive communications from us that you do not want to receive, you can opt-out from receiving these communications, by specifically telling us to stop sending them to you. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service-related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send users an email. Generally, users may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
We will apply the Opt-Out policies discussed above in the event we propose to disclose your information to a third party.
Security for Users
In General, Skinny60™ maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information from unauthorized and/or unnecessary use and/or disclosure. For example, Skinny60™ restricts access to your nonpublic personal information to those employees who need to know that information to provide services to you. Skinny60™ requires its clients and service providers to protect your personal information and comply with all applicable privacy laws. In addition, whenever possible and feasible, Skinny60™ requires and/or utilizes electronic safeguards (such as encryption and firewall protection) to further guard your personal information.
Please note: emails and other information you send to us is not encrypted and cannot be considered a secure means of transmitting sensitive information. For that reason, Skinny60™ will never ask you to submit your financial data such as your credit card account numbers, via e-mail. You should be aware of the limitations of security, authentication, encryption, and privacy measures used in connection with the Internet and that any information you transmit through the Website may be damaged, corrupted, “sniffed” and/or accessed by another person without your permission.
Regardless of the precautions taken by you or by us, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Although we take all reasonable efforts to protect your privacy, we cannot ensure or warrant the ultimate security of any information you transmit.
The Website may contain links to other websites. Skinny60™ is not responsible for content or the privacy practices of any other such sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Website.
Our Website is not directed at children under the age of 18 and does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If Skinny60™ obtains actual knowledge that it has obtained personal information about a child under the age of 18, that information is immediately and permanently deleted from our records.
Access to Information and Correction of Inaccurate Information
If you would like to review your Personal Information, if you have a comment, question or request regarding your Personal Information if you would like to correct inaccurate information, or if you would like to complain about how Skinny60™ handles your personal information, there are three easy ways to do so:
- E-mail: You can e-mail us at email@example.com
- By Telephone: You may call us at 1 (512) 469-9800. If you call after normal business hours, please leave a message and your telephone number. We will get back to you as quickly as possible. Normal office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Central Time.
- By U.S. Mail: Send mail to Skinny60, ATTN: PRIVACY DEPARTMENT at 11271 Ventura Blvd Ste 315, Studio City, CA 91604.
This section applies if you are located in the EU.
In accordance with applicable privacy law, you have the following rights (which may overlap with the rights already provided as described above) with respect to your personally identifiable information in our possession:
- Right of access and portability. You have the right to obtain copies of your personally identifiable information and details about the way it is processed.
- Right to correction. You have the right to correct your personally identifiable information without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure. You have the right to have your personally identifiable information erased without undue delay in certain circumstances (such as where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed).
- Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personally identifiable information, and to object to processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing.
- If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us using the contact details stated above.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint to your local data protection authority. Further information about how to contact your local data protection authority is available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.