- 1 cup (110 g) raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup (50 g) soft julienned sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.25 g) chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon (1 g) Celtic sea salt
- Throw all of the ingredients into a food processor fitted with the S blade, and process until the mixture is red and has the texture and look of minced beef. Set aside.
SUBSTITUTIONS: If you don't have walnuts, use blanched slivered almonds.
Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 33.4g | Saturated Fat: 3.1g | Sodium: 259mg | Potassium: 727mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 3mg