- 1 cup (110g) raw walnuts (see Notes)
- 1/2 cup (50g) sun-dried tomatoes (see Notes)
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon (2g) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon (2g) ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon (1g) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1g) onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.25g) chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.75g) Celtic sea salt
- Throw all of the ingredients into a food processor fitted with the s blade, and process until the mixture is a red color and a texture similar to ground beef.
- Consume immediately, or transfer to a sealed container in the fridge for up to 5 days, or the freezer for up to 3 months.
YIELD: Makes about 1 1/2 cups (210g). SERVING: 1 serving = 3/4 cup (105g). WALNUTS: Activate per the instructions on the ACTIVATING FOODS page to support better digestion. You must use dry activated nuts (soaked and dehydrated or toasted), not wet walnuts or your taco meat will be slimy. Substitute with blanched, slivered almonds. SUN-DRIED TOMATOES: Use soft, julienned, sun-dried tomatoes sold in dry packs for the best color and easiest mixing. If you purchase sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drain thoroughly, and pat the excess oil off before using. FOOD COMBINING: Combines well with other protein fats (nuts and seeds), animal protein, leafy greens, non-starchy vegetables, sea vegetables, fruit, or any of the Magic Foods (that combine well with any foods). Does not combine well with quinoa (or other grains), or starchy vegetables. Refer to the FOOD COMBINING page and the SK60® Master Food Combining cheat sheet.
Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 33.4g | Saturated Fat: 3.1g | Sodium: 259mg | Potassium: 727mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 3mg